Lauren and I decided to take the girls out for a little Fall photo session in hopes of getting some Christmas card pictures. Although I chose different photos to use for our card, I think we got some good ones here. I love the photos of all four forever friends giggling in the leaves. And I love that Lucy was inspired to bring her own props for the shoot- Hence the apples, tea cup, stack of books and basket. (I think she has a future in photography!) It was a day to be remembered… and I'm happy we have photographs to help us do just that.
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
A Fall Photo Session
Lauren and I decided to take the girls out for a little Fall photo session in hopes of getting some Christmas card pictures. Although I chose different photos to use for our card, I think we got some good ones here. I love the photos of all four forever friends giggling in the leaves. And I love that Lucy was inspired to bring her own props for the shoot- Hence the apples, tea cup, stack of books and basket. (I think she has a future in photography!) It was a day to be remembered… and I'm happy we have photographs to help us do just that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































No comments:
Post a Comment